Big Knotty Thoreau
The versatile Big Knotty Thoreau scarf can be worn multiple ways. We love it draped in the front or double wrapped for an extra bit of warmth. Knit from a soft baby alpaca yarn and finished with signature button back closure.
Designed at Seapine Studio, the Thoreau collection was inspired by Henry David Thoreau and his autumn walks along the entire coastline of Cape Cod. The colors like Ripe Berry, Harbor blue and Golden Berry are inspired by fall along the coast.
- Knit from sustainably sourced Peruvian baby alpaca
- Double button and knot closure
- Scarf measures 25" x 25" x 36"
- Free shipping over $25, Free Returns
- Choose Signature Navy Gift Box or eco-packaging